Merong na nakatambay.

Monday, September 05, 2005

MRRS

Hello. Got to blog somehow. Di ko mapigil sarili ko. Adik na ko.

I just have to insert this one.

Remember Saturday? The second time I blog on a weekend. Well, that night I went to the Marlboro Red Racing School Send Off Party in Le Pavillion. Of course, my guest invite came from DD who was among the lucky finalists. Salamat, tol!

It was a blast!

iL elaborate on my next entry. Teaser pic na lang muna... (...and literaly it's a teaser!) hehe... manigas sa inggit!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pakpak na lang kulang... angel na... haaaay. Bagay kami?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Obi Macapuno: MRRS

Merong na nakatambay.

Monday, September 05, 2005

MRRS

Hello. Got to blog somehow. Di ko mapigil sarili ko. Adik na ko.

I just have to insert this one.

Remember Saturday? The second time I blog on a weekend. Well, that night I went to the Marlboro Red Racing School Send Off Party in Le Pavillion. Of course, my guest invite came from DD who was among the lucky finalists. Salamat, tol!

It was a blast!

iL elaborate on my next entry. Teaser pic na lang muna... (...and literaly it's a teaser!) hehe... manigas sa inggit!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pakpak na lang kulang... angel na... haaaay. Bagay kami?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home